For over 60 years Ryan Homes has been recognized as a leader in the homebuilding industry for exceptional quality and award winning design. Ryan Homes is a Pittsburgh based business that has evolved over the years and is currently operating in 11 eastern states. With over 300,000 homes constructed they are one of the top 10 builders in the nation.
David E. Wooster and Associates, Inc. has been providing Traffic Engineering Services for numerous Ryan Homes development projects throughout the state of Pennsylvania since the mid-90s.
Wooster Engineering Design Services
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Highway Occupancy Permit Plans
- Signal Permit Plans
- Offsite Roadway Design and Mitigations
- Utility Permit Coordination
Project locations include:
- Breckenridge Highlands, Cecil Township, Washington County, PA
- Copper Leaf, City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, PA
- Cobblestone, Ohio Township, Allegheny County, PA
- Overlook, Cecil Township, Washington County, PA
- Village at Pine, Pine Township, Allegheny County, PA
- Belle Vue Park, Cranberry Township, Butler County, PA
- Cimarron, Moon Township, Allegheny County, PA