Settler’s Ridge is a new 600,000 square foot Regional Lifestyle Center located along Campbells Run Road in Robinson Township, Allegheny County, PA.
The development is located adjacent to a recently completed interchange between Campbell’s Run Road and the Parkway West (I-276). The purpose of the Traffic Impact Analysis was to confirm the adequacy of the newly constructed interchange to accommodate the anticipated traffic demand from the development as well as a number of additional intersections within the environs of the site. The study objectives were to identify potential impacts for the proposed development and to develop any necessary mitigation strategies.
Wooster Engineering Design Services
- Preparation of the Traffic Impact Study in accordance with County and State criteria
- Preparation of the Allegheny County Highway Occupancy Permit Plans
- Traffic Signal Permit Plans and Signal Permit Plan Revisions required by the development mitigation strategies
- Provide coordination between the developer, Robinson Township, Allegheny County and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation throughout the preliminary and final design stages
- Provide coordination and design services with private utility companies
- Provide preliminary and final construction cost estimates during the design review phases and final approval process